Our open architecture approach allows for independence and objectivity. The strength of our participant education program creates a financially prepared and balanced workforce.
A company can no longer look at a retirement plan in an isolated manner. It has a large financial impact on the company in other areas such as salary, insurance, turnover and lawsuit risk.
Corrective distributions. Audits. Low employee participation. Top heavy. High expenses. Outdated plan design. A financially unprepared workforce. Failure.
Through a specific and well-defined order of operations, CBA advisors will aim to work with our clients to avoid plan failure by:
- Proactive Fiduciary Governance
- Institutional Fund Selection and Pricing
- An advanced Financial Wellness program: Wealth Steps®
With more scrutiny placed on plan sponsors today to meet fiduciary obligations, CBA provides the resources and solutions aimed at helping mitigate employer liability through:
- Comprehensive fiduciary oversight reviews
- Assistance with the development of policies and procedures
- Compliance through proper documentation
- Participant guidance on plan investment and retirement
- Regular review of service providers
- SIMPLE Plans
- SEP/ IRA Plans
- 401K Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Target Benefit Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans/ Cash Balance Plans
- ESOP Plans
- Investment Policy Review and Management
- Vendor Resource Analysis
- Plan Resource Allocation
- Assessment of Fiduciary Prudence
- Expense Analysis
The strength of a robust financial wellness program gives participants the guidance and confidence needed to plan and avoid personal financial failure.
Employers also recognize the benefits of a financially prepared workforce: streamlined benefit expenses, efficient employee turnover that provide advancement opportunities for younger workers and improved employee morale to name a few.
Our financial wellness program, Wealth Steps®, provides an effective, simple and positive resource for employees to plan and avoid personal financial failure.
Institutional Grade Investment pricing:
Every CBA retirement plan client benefits from our open architecture philosophy to bring the most efficient fund class on platform. Funds are defined, identified, selected and monitored in the following process:
- Establishment of an Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Continuous monitoring to ensure compliance with IPS
- Transparent pricing structure